The McGavock Orchestra Parents Association presents
the 34th Annual Christmas Craft Fair
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Advertised in a 100 mile radius.
Our 2013 Fair attracted over 1200 visitors!
Click here to join the fun! - 2014 Registration Form
- Only exhibitors who have quality goods, handmade or hand assembled crafts will be accepted. Imported or flea market type items are NOT permitted. Food items and select specialty items can only be sold with permission of the Craft Fair Chair-person.
- The booth rental fee is $50.00 for a 12' x 6' space. Booths measure 12' along the wall and 6' deep.
- Exhibitors must bring their own chairs and display tables.
- MOPA will display booth numbers on the wall behind the table, or exhibitors may bring their own signs.
- Exhibitors may unload near the doors, but vehicles need to be moved quickly so that customers may park.
- Set-up time is from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Friday (October 31).
- The building will open on Saturday morning at 7:00 am for further set-up time before the Craft Fair begins at 9:00 am.
- Donated items for the CHAIRMAN'S FAVORITES will be picked up and taken to the Chairman’s table.
Please mail your registration form to:
If there is any difficulty downloading the Registration Form, or if there are any questions,
Sara Johnson - 615-228-8384 (mobile) or 615-885-8850 ex. 812171 (office)
Madonna Williams - 615-578-0670